RSS

Angels Brought Me Here

"If you could see, what I see, that you're the answer to my prayers and if you could feel,the tenderness I feel.. You would know, it would be clear, that Angels brought me here..."
According this Guy Sebastian lyrics, I just wish my dreams come true.. I hope found you is miracle.. To have you entire of my life may be I'm the happiest. It's been long journey, I just hope to be finally found you.. From the dirt sun, wake up for December... How difficult to go through this broken heavy heart, the most fragile .. I'll be forever thankful, .. I'll be

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Main gym dah ko kinek tok?

Sabel said...

mun da masa pegi ku juera,tp salunya ada pegi pun seminggu skali..:)

Post a Comment