RSS

how weekends goes by...

This is how weekends goes by...I'm still at the office during this hour. Skip for dinner to do my tasks. I'm okay..doing fine. Sometime , need to be alone. Figure out myself more focus on what I'm doing. Come on, let's settle down everything before year end. Busy is just a word ...honestly, what we gonna say sometime we just feel   we truly want to get everything done easily. Give others space, seem goes to me. Don't believe what your eyes see it, but trust your worthy heart feel. Day by day goes by, what do you expect from me? Trust me, whatever I'm doing, i mean it. I need a new phase of life to move on. When you became a family man, you wish to be the best to your love ones. As my dad always said " Whatever you doing or whenever you go..u wanna put yourself to help others and make them great". For almost 5 years to be alone, I'm kindly realized how my both parents aspect me to do to my carrier and siblings. Guess, I need a brave heart! I'm knew that friends around understand me the most. Friends are everything.Count on me, I'll let myself understand others also.I can't help it, I'm just selfish , there's no way that I could share anything to others easily,That would break my heart to pieces. Honestly the truth is I just hate to lend others shoulder cos I'm worry I will to attach. Nevermind , the true blue eyes never easy to forget others. Appreciates what's on earth, I have. Guess, just wish next year more great year! No Wishlist , I'm just pretend just to move on with big heart, big responsibilities..when I'm sure I'll let myself back again to you ,confess ,admit how difficult with or without you..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment