RSS

Singapore, Aku Datang lagi

Suddenly, miss all the memories at Singapore! Spent a few days there, but keep me repeating Singapore, Aku Datang lagi. A great day, have to long wait...Any chemistry??? I don't think so..lets memories remain. For those unsaid, leave it..just move on ! Sometime we have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next. A good one, have a long wait..orait akan aku tunggu..sampai kapan ,jangan tanya bila...Never expect. Never Assume. Never Ask. And Never Demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen. I may not like my life very much, but a rose never become a rose without having to pass through the dirt to see the sun. ..anyway,Goooodnite youuuuuu..I know you're reading too :)))

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment