RSS

You're simple as rain yet as complex as a labyrinth


Isn't my eyes are set on you or your eyes set on me? Why? For those person are always on the go, looking for new things what makes you tick. You role the dice, always. Sometimes, I just thought to roll the drums, scream as my tongue even can't speak out. May be I for one and hope you are limber. You wanna see through any half-hearted or shallow attempt to win your favor. How do I care?? I'm just try to ignore, I just can't...The game of chase or hide n seek are games you're playing..I still be still to stop..let me guess?? I just feel that you need to WANT to get to know me. ..huh then,.........
You're simple as rain yet as complex as a labyrinth..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment