RSS

What goes around, comes around

Sometimes people don't understand how blessed they truly are. Stop being so down about everything. Stop getting upset about everything that doesn't go your way and stop being blame yourself because you know what? That's life.
I believe that happiness is a choice. Is not about flip the coin , then you can get what your mind exactly want. Sure, you don't choose to have bad things happen to you but when they do, it's up to you how you take them. You could let them get to you, upset you, bring you down or could use it as a chance to learn, to make you stronger and to grow. Look my dear , I'm kindly almost give up to make you stand and being brave. Holding on is being brave,but letting go and moving on is often what makes me stronger . And the one thing I should never let go is HOPE. Remember what I deserve and keep pushing forward. Someday all the pieces will come together. Unimaginably good things will transpire in my life, even if everything doesn't turn out exactly the way I had anticipated. And I will look back at the times that have passed, smile and ask myself ,"How did I get through all of that?".. Dear, so chin up, remember how amazing you are and be Happy.. Give yourself space to breath , to move.. For yourself ..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment